Permanent Residency remove of residence conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bywed

i apply to remove my resindece condictions (i-751) form ,
i after one month i recieved a letter from USCIS . where was given 1 year permit to travel abroad and work in USA .
after six months i check online and see my case , it said online that was pending and they will let me know if i need something else !!!
couple of months call to find out and was told was pending and also ws told that normaly takes that time approximely !! so i didn't do anything else .
meanwhile my marriage when through divorce and now after one year i called again and was told that my case was denied .
i got proves that i got marraige on good faith , taxes together and even we bought a house together that now is on dispute ,
can my wife did something with the USCIS to get the house that we are disputing right now ? ...
i don't know what to do .... i just made an appointment to go to USCIS to review my case .
the marriage last 2 years and 2 months .
what kind i do , are going to be reject out this country ???

someone can help me ?

second part question !!!

i got an appointment next week , i was wondering if this mistake apparently by the obsolete immigration department for not let me know with time to do something end on my deportation .what are my options ..if i have any ... can my employer do something to help ? .. the fact that i have been paying taxes year by year and make a descent wage can help to retain my residenship ?..

please someone can give an advice ?.

this is attached to the first question any advice have been recieved yet !!!! probably many people are in the same boat ... :confused:

Did you inform immigration that your where divorced before you where denied?

Did you use a lawyer or have you an immigration lawyer on this case?

Your situation is difficult and there is no one size fit all for everyone in your situation. You need to consult an immigration lawyer immediately for representation. Don't go there talking without one. I can't advice you because I don't have the full facts on your case and their official reasons for denial. Just get a lawyer and don't do it alone. It could take a turn for the worst if you go at it alone without full knowledge of the law.

i when to see a lawyer but he told me wait to recieve the letter for denial ,which i have never recieved yet . only by phone i was told the denial because even online shows still pending , i did'nt go to the appointment because i was affraid be arrested ,deported or have some of this things on my leg beeping ... but righ now i am on a limbo .the letter i got that allow me to work and travel outside US after finished my greend card expired , but i don;t really know what to do . my wife threated me to take my papers away because a dispute on property ..(was a nightmare) if i had known how a divorce was i had never got married ... i had her two years as girlfriend and another 2 years and 2 months as wife ( the latter the worse).
question : she can really take my papers away just because ? ...

I need you to answer the questions I asked in the previous post. I need the answer to know what to advice.
1- Did you inform immigration that you where divorced before they denied your petition?
2- When did immigration know you where divorced?
3- Has your wife had any contacts with immigration without tell you? What did she tell them if any?
4-Does immigration know you are divorced?
5-Where you already divorced before applying for the removal of condition…?

1) when i applied for removal still married and she saigned the papers with me .so i didn't inform anything to immigration
2) two years after my permanent resident card expired and two days after the letter that allowed me to work and travel outside USA expired too .concerned be ilegal i called to find out why any response to my removal of condictions .
3)she should, because she married an ilegal alien and has to apply with him , they should asked him about me if they got records .i dont't know what she could tell them .but for some friends of us when we were married she tried to immigration deport me back to Colombia .
4)till now the process hasn't finished yet ,because legal dispute for property ,we are divorced the status only ,we need the final decree for court .
5)nope . by that time we didn't even put the papers for divorce yet .

this situation es kind of complicate because i married on good faith, my concern is if she can take my papers away and for what reason, we make taxes together ,we bought a house together .so she can't say that was a married for papers . i think so ? what you think ?

From your evidence, it seems you marriage was in good faith. The problem is we don't know what she might have told them. The only think I can advice is you wait for a formal letter from immigration which would give your lawyer something to go on. So just be patient. I know it is difficult but you can't do much without know or hearing from them officially. But since you marriage looks real and was real from all what you have posted, you have a good chance to win on appeal if your condition is not removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back