Redress dead??

Status
Not open for further replies.

uscool

Educated guests speak well of government and say there is no need for Redress of any such grievances. It seems Tennesseans are put into some type of mind control and are discouraged from complaining on their nuisance officials and stupid supporters of the police:no: .

What is your legal question for us?

Can those in the community claiming to be religious stop or curtail my grievance against a government agency?? Many agree local good ole boy government is hard on individuals and lacks accountability??

Can those in the community claiming to be religious stop or curtail my grievance against a government agency?? Many agree local good ole boy government is hard on individuals and lacks accountability??

You have a RIGHT to complain. File an action in Federal cout, that will stop the bs.

You have to be tough, and know your gun rights. I have an 8 inch scar where my shoulder was pulled completely out of place, to the point the stretched the skin. Nothing done.

I was beaten for killing my police department in court, for over 20 min. $125 fine was given to the "hit man"/

Good ol boys are fags, can't win, and have to have 20 people to commit a crime. You can win, just do what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back