RECORD EXPUNGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdeloach

Jurisdiction
Mississippi
I WAS SENTENCED TO 3 YEARS PROBATION NON ADJUCATED SENTENCE .I COMPLETED THE PROBATION ON THE TERMS THE COURT ISSUED ME . THE FELONY IS STILL ON MY RECORD 2 YEARS LATER .HOW DO I GET IT REMOVED OFF MY RECORD.

If it has only been two years it is likely too soon.
This is not something you will accomplish without legal assistance. I suggest you speak with a local attorney to get an idea of an appropriate timeline and the process in your state.

I WAS SENTENCED TO 3 YEARS PROBATION NON ADJUCATED SENTENCE .I COMPLETED THE PROBATION ON THE TERMS THE COURT ISSUED ME . THE FELONY IS STILL ON MY RECORD 2 YEARS LATER .HOW DO I GET IT REMOVED OFF MY RECORD.

No felony conviction, not even one, will ever be removed from your record even if you waited 2,000 years!!!

You want a conviction cleared?

You seek a full, executive pardon.
Don't hold your breath.
Pardons are given out like "trick or treat" candy.
Pardons go to wealthy, well connected people, most of the time.
Pardons can take 30-40 years for the few regular folks who are lucky enough to get one.
Don't believe the hype.
That conviction will stick to you tighter than your shadow.
Why?
You can turn the lights out and your shadow disappears, the conviction ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

No one listen to army judge. He thinks aliens are real. You can hire an attorney (which this guy has no knowledge of) and get it expunged (based on your behavior) but people usually do it about 6 months after they got the charges. Got this advice from actual lawyers on YouTube.

And army judge, a FELON in Arizona can have his right to vote and right to bare arms restored by having charges set aside, stop going on every post about expungement and writing "NO MAYTER WHAT YOU CAN'T GET THIS FIXED."

That's pathetic bro, not cool.

You are FREE to believe the things you choose to believe.
Consider this your ONLY warning about insulting other posters on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back