Read And Come To My Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bako

This is a brief summary of a civil action litigation by the Bank Austria AG against Mag.Godfrey Alabo.
1. The Office of the Vienna State Govt, the staff of the Bank
Austria AG., the tenants of the object and the contracting firms
participated in the renovation project. These constituted the
servicing team having legitimate rights to perform and to respect
the commitment of each individual´s role aimed at fulfilling the task of the project(renovation).
2 Regretably, the other participating parties seemed to have conspired, ignored and to have defiled the rules and regulations
governing the project. They intentionally with false pretence kept the sector of the tenants ineffective by ISOLATING THE TENANTS
WHERE CRUTIAL DECISIONS WERE NECCESSARY and rather made the tenants did unlawful acts by lawful means.
3 As a consequence of the above in action, it resulted in Mag Godfrey Alabo, the legal owner of the object (house and land property) suffer severe loses caused by various acts such as
blackmail, fraud/deceit and obtaining property or pecuniary advantage by deception.
4 Furthermore, the panel of a Higher Court Judges of the Fed.
Repub. of Austria Court of Appeal(Civil Division) failed in matters of practice and procedure on points of law and in certain circumstances, question of fact, seemingly, to have committed an error in omission and ruled that their interlocutory orders of the verdict should not be challenged in any court within the F R of Austria.
5 A verbal telephone conversation with reputable Austrian Lawyers seemed to have rejected the ostensible claim above(with all documents attached).
In contrast, I see such diabolical perception as a total violation of human rights issue designed to stampt out the right of appeal to the supreme Court of Justice in the F R of Austria.
Since no Austiran Lawyer is prepard to cooperate in the matter, the search for any outside help is hereby sought and hoped for to make practicable adminstration of justice for the benefit of the victim.
ALL documents supporting ALL these claims are available for review at the request of any interested legal person(s) ready to stand for me at EU level.
Mag Alabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back