Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth4

I recently found out that a male friend of mine raped another male (forcibly had sex with this male without consent). The individual raped was severely harmed (physically, emotionally, etc.). I was not involved in this situation at all, but I have come across information that made me aware of its occurrence. I have a strong belief that this is not the first time this man has raped another (younger) male. The man who did the raping is studying to become a doctor and I am worried that this pattern may continue throughout his professional life. Is there anything I can do to report this matter without subjecting my own safety or identity? Thank you.

How did you find out? I would think passing along all the information you have should help. Wish you'd come forward as well. . .

There's probably a board that oversees physicians, maybe send them the information as well and try to prevent him from becoming a doctor.

You should contact the police. Give them the information you have and let them investigate it. However, if the victim is unwilling to come forward and admit what happened, there is not much that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back