Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Ramifications of Roommates making, storing, selling, and buying drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegekid34

So basically I live in a 5 person home, there are no locks on the doors for any of the rooms expect the front door. The problem I have is that my roommate has been smoking pot two times a day everyday and has been growing shrooms in his room. He sells and buys these drugs. My questions are what will happen if we get raided or caught? I don't do any of these drugs and never have. Will I get convicted for his shit? Will I get anything on my record? I'm worried about my own ass here because I'm trying to apply for a government job that does back ground checks and I don't know if this would get me rejected. Any advice or information would be much obliged.

This is not legal Advice!

It is all about your morels, only you have the power to stop this situation.
The problem is you are an accessory to what is going on and could end up in worst trouble than anyone, it may be a good idea for you to put an end to this. It is advisable to go and see the police and stress the information you are giving is imformative but you do not want to been seen as the provider!

I am sure they will understand and you do not have to be there when they raid, you could have just poped out for some food or a pizza.

Don't EVER let yourself be dragged into someone else's mess. Or you will end up paying for the rest of your life.

Good Luck.

yeah, thats my plan. But what i need is evidence on what will happen when something like this happens. My roommates do still have a head on thier shoulder and if i have evidence to back up my words i can get them to not have this stuff in the apartment. This is step one, if they don't listen even after i tell them the laws will get me into trouble as well, then i will tell them i will go to the police.

So basicly what charges could be palced on me?

You want to get out of there asap. You can very easily be dragged into this if there is an inverstigation or a raid or something. In the worst case scenario you could end up being charged as an accomplice. And never trust your buddies to tell the cops that you had nothing to do with it! Usually it is the other way round, they will try to blame it on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back