Criminal Records, Expungement Raj B

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramali

I was caught in shoplifting in (dept. store) in seatle in 2009 Oct and with the lawyer case was dismissed in Dec 2009.. I came back to India in Jan 2010.
And few years later I have asked my case to be expunged and it is expunged now.. I never applied any visa after Jan 2010 and I am
applying to apply for H1B. Will there be any problem in getting my H1B visa stamping?

Removed name of store - best not to name it for your own protection. Betty3

Last edited by a moderator:
I was caught in shoplifting in (dept. store) in seatle in 2009 Oct and with the lawyer case was dismissed in Dec 2009.. I came back to India in Jan 2010.
And few years later I have asked my case to be expunged and it is expunged now.. I never applied any visa after Jan 2010 and I am
applying to apply for H1B. Will there be any problem in getting my H1B visa stamping?

Maybe, but how would anyone know or be able to say, unless they are officials from the USCIS? Answer, they can't. Why? We're just folks, commoin folks, not officials fromt he USCIS.

www.uscis.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they already know you are not of good moral character, hope they already had their coffee before they review the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back