Quit clkaim deed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanny

I am not married and have been paying 50% and then some of the total expenses where I am and my partner put the lease purchase agreement with the downpayment in his name alone. We have been here almost two years now and I don't knnow what I should do. He has two grown children and I have none. He mentioned a quit claim deed. I'm not sure what to do.

I am not married and have been paying 50% and then some of the total expenses where I am and my partner put the lease purchase agreement with the downpayment in his name alone. We have been here almost two years now and I don't knnow what I should do. He has two grown children and I have none. He mentioned a quit claim deed. I'm not sure what to do.

Did you have a question?

Are you concerned because your name doesn't appear on the purchase documents?

You're right to be concerned.

You might want to consult with a lawyer in your hometown.

Do you paln on splitting up or jsut concerned incase you do? Ask him to add you to the lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back