Question on harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKath

This is rather embarrassing, but I've been in hysterics for several days over this. I joined an online gaming community about eight months ago and became friends with a group of people. The leader of the game and another player got into an argument, which eventually led to the woman being kicked out of the group. Several months went by and I hadn't seen her. I joined another game in October, where the original woman and her friends began harrassing and griefing me in the game. I ignored it for a while, before it got personal. Finally, she began calling me a whore, and telling me she wished I were dead, repeatedly. I reported the abuse to the creator of the game, only to be told by the co-creator to "die in a fire." I have left the game permanently, but I can't help feeling like something should be done for anyone else who might find themselves in that situation. I live in NY, the woman who started the harrassment lives in Arizona, and the co-creator of the game lives in California. I have screenshots of some of the abuse and several emails I've sent to the creator. Is there anything I can do?

Q: Is there anything I can do?

A: Since you have left the game permanently, that is the best thing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back