H Visa Question for h1b extension

Bookworm14

Ok we have h1b extension in 2months. Recently there was police report on me . A retail store thought there was shoplifiting done but later it proved that there is nothing that sort. Before that they just sent the report. There was no arrest,no finger prints,no mugshots.they just have medical insurance ID . Will there be any problem in extension.

Ok we have h1b extension in 2months. Recently there was police report on me . A retail store thought there was shoplifiting done but later it proved that there is nothing that sort. Before that they just sent the report. There was no arrest,no finger prints,no mugshots.they just have medical insurance ID . Will there be any problem in extension.

Just to be clear, because I'm a little slow upstairs, boss.

So, you lied in this thread, right?

civil demand

You were actually asking for yourself, not your "phantom" tenant?

Doesn't matter to me, boss.

I'm nobody.

Lying to these folks www.uscis.gov won't be all that helpful to you.

You are a guest in this country.

Yet, you break the laws in the state that gave you shelter.
You steal things from hard working merchants.
You lie to a bunch of nobodies.

Stealing can be considered a crime of "moral turpitude".
These nice folks www.uscis.gov can determine that as person who commits crimes of moral turpitude and bar your presence in this country.

If you are concerned about staying, hire yourself an immigration attorney.

In many cases, free information obtained off the internet won't be of much value.

Good luck.

If you were not arrested or charged with a crime, it should not impact your visa. Details you may not have shared could change that answer but just based on what you posted, you should be fine.

If you were not arrested or charged with a crime, it should not impact your visa. Details you may not have shared could change that answer but just based on what you posted, you should be fine.
What do you mean by charge here. If someone is not arrested how can they be charged ?

civil demand

I'm nobody.

These nice folks www.uscis.gov can determine that as person who commits crimes of moral turpitude and bar your presence in this country.

In many cases, free information obtained off the internet won't be of much value.

Good luck.

civil demand

I'm nobody.

Good luck.
Hello Army judge . I haven't lied . This happend to me. It happend a long way back like 2 years ago . I haven't shoplifted . I never thought of it. By jesus grace i have what i want.The store thought that, there were some misunderstanding . Later in a week they called on their own and apologised . I was sincerely helping my tenant. With that CIVIL DEMAND Question. Mine is just a silly doubt what if they just reported to police .and the mistake i did was posted there was
"Recently" (mentioned on the above post) . That was an error while typing. But later never ever police contacted me nor store . I haven't paid civil demand because within a week store called me and apologised.I never got into any criminal activity. I know im a guest in this country . I dont want my country to defame by doing something cheap. Store didnot sent civil demand to me.. I was helping her because she is carrying . And lost so much weight . So thought of helping her in some way.Thank you .

Last edited:
Back