Criminal Law Question about I-485 and sponsorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

need_help_plz

Hi,
I've have completed the requirements for the I-485 application with the exception of one question. My Husband is Canadian and did not have K-3 because of the visa waiver program. We got married in US and live here.
On the first page in the section referred to as Part 2, the question "I am applying for an adjustment to permanent resident status because: (I'm to select one of the following but I don't seem to fit any, except Other, and I'm certain what to write. Please take a look and I'd appreciate help in completing this question. Much thanks.)

A. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved . . . (my approval notice doesn't have a number and it is not a Visa)

B. my spouse or parent applied for adjustment of status or was granted lawful permanent residence in an immigrant visa category that allows derivative status for spouse and children.

C. I entere as a K-1 fiance . . .

D. I was granted asylum . . .

E. I am a native or citizen of Cuba . . .

F. I am the husband, wife or minor unmarried child of a Cuban described . . .

G. I have continuously resided in the U.S. since before January 1, 1972.

H. Other

My second question is that my parents will be sponsoring my husband because I am a student and dont earn a lot. My parents are self employed so do I submit their business tax returns or their personal tax returns? I worked some too and have a tax return but not enough to sponsor so do I submit my returns also and lastly does my husband have to sign the contract between sponsor and house hold memeber?

I really appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back