Question about getting a EIN for my LLC as a Canadian resident

Philippe Vandal

Jurisdiction
Wyoming
Hello everyone,

At the end of July I hired a company to form a LLC for me in Wyoming. My online sales we're doing great my little business was starting to get interesting.

I received the papers and everyone for my LLC formed in Wyoming.

I though getting the EIN would be the easy part but it turns out that it's harder than I expected. I'm requested to provide a SSN which I don't have.

Is there any options for me. My paypal account which is used to receive the major part of my payments is blocked until I can provide my EIN so my small business is stalled until I can get this fixed.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks !

Hello everyone,

At the end of July I hired a company to form a LLC for me in Wyoming. My online sales we're doing great my little business was starting to get interesting.

I received the papers and everyone for my LLC formed in Wyoming.

I though getting the EIN would be the easy part but it turns out that it's harder than I expected. I'm requested to provide a SSN which I don't have.

Is there any options for me. My paypal account which is used to receive the major part of my payments is blocked until I can provide my EIN so my small business is stalled until I can get this fixed.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks !

I don't know why you created a Wyoming corporation being you're a Canadian national. Why you now think you need an EIN, leads me to a very disturbing conclusion.

I suggest you discuss this with a solicitor near you. What you're attempting to achieve will end up being very costly.

Back