Purchased property with cash and being evicted

Candy Siegelet

Jurisdiction
Texas
I purchased a four bedroom home and 1.44 acres and paid 15,000.00$ down and paid 5,000.00$ out in 2 mths He showed us the deed,when we made down payment.We made a receipt and had 2 witnesses sign and seller signed.We have all receipts of payments the same way. Went down and filed a contract of deed and showed that 20,000.00$ was paid with 0 balance.. X Girlfriend sent eviction notice to seller and seller was evicted in JP court and failed to appeal. Next she sent me an eviction from JP court and I too am being evicted but I filed an appeal today.X girlfriend I found out had a gift deed but did not file the gift deed till 6 days after i paid down payment... Seller only gifted her property in case of death cause he was in bad motorcycle wreck but he lived and she broke up with him and abandoned property around 1 month after gift deed was drawn up but not filed... She made him do gift deed under heavy medication and head trauma and he didnt realize she was getting property in her name..She found out he sold property to me and filed the gift deed 6 days after he sold to me. She knew he was selling property and they got in fight and she stole pickup that he put the original deed inside of glovebox that he showed us to sale property. .She is currently on probation for fraud to government against lying to police on statements against the seller..She also got my Contract of Deed that we filed out of my mailbox and took pics of paperwork and sent to seller saying he was committing fraud. I never recieved my Contract of Deed..She has manipulated and lied and threatened the seller and me constantly but yet she was able to win eviction on seller and me but I am appealing now.. Please help me I used life savings and currently broke now and can't afford attorney and barley made appeal cost thank god for a good friend. ..

You might want to talk to the DA, police, or sheriff.

You've probably been flim flammed.

You might want to talk to the DA, police, or sheriff.

You've probably been flim flammed.
Yes I believe I have but I have told Sheriff and JP evicted me but I appealed today..I believe they might be watching them but at my expense they will evict me and do nothing. I reported mail she got out of mailbox and they did nothing I had proof too.She has been driving around property stalking and taking pics of ppl and harassing ppl but still none helps ?? The deputy last night listened to everything seemed very
interested but still not doing anything...

Yes I believe I have but I have told Sheriff and JP evicted me but I appealed today..I believe they might be watching them but at my expense they will evict me and do nothing. I reported mail she got out of mailbox and they did nothing I had proof too.She has been driving around property stalking and taking pics of ppl and harassing ppl but still none helps ?? The deputy last night listened to everything seemed very
interested but still no help.

The girlfriend OWNS the property.

Your recourse is ONLY against the person with whom you have a contract.

Bottom line, though, is you've probably been scammed and will never see any of your money back.

I suspect that the eviction will eventually be successful.

Buying property the way you did is incredibly dangerous.

The girlfriend OWNS the property.

Your recourse is ONLY against the person with whom you have a contract.

Bottom line, though, is you've probably been scammed and will never see any of your money back.

I suspect that the eviction will eventually be successful.

Buying property the way you did is incredibly dangerous.
I purchased property June 26 and she filed the gift deed not till July 1 she's a gold digger. ..

I also filed Deed Of Contract to County

All might not be lost, time will tell.

However, deed of contract isn't title deed.
In essence, if you were "involved in some type rent to own scheme", that's legally nothing more than a lease.

Bottom line, if you go to court, a judge and jury will decide.

Make sure you request a jury trial.

I suggest you do go to court and try to salvage whatever you can of your $15K.

Back