Purchased Auto from Dealership titled in different person

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcditsme

Car dealer sold me a car. Transfer tile from trade in auto. Never received title Called dealer said that odd will resend for new copy. Never received title. Never received car payment book, Called dealership okay, same thing, I will resend. Never got it. Moving out of state. Kept waiting for mail. Mail forward in place.
@2 months now gone by no payment made nothing on bill of sale who had the car payment, papers packed cant find box.....Okay finally find out who has this car loan, called . They have no clue who I was. They have a different person listed under the account number. They told me the car has been written off. I checked out my credit report. I have this car on my credit report, written off as a loss,but listed with someone else name different address ......I have a real issue. I checked out the vin# It is titled from an auction house. Never titled in the dealership nor the person on my credit report or my self. So I need advice. How can I make this a right If I claim Bankruptcy 7 Can I keep the car and have a repayment put in? OR Pray the car just get stolen Can You Believe this ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to tag the car soon I have a transfer tag on it now. Living on the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back