Puddin' Head's Very Super Special Day!!!

army judge

Super Moderator

Biden W.H.: Unlike Europeans, illegal immigrants don't need to prove vaccination status because they "are not intending to stay here"

September 21st is World Alzheimer's Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness about the disease for Puddin' Head and all those who suffer from it.

Reece Flood has watched multiple family members suffer from dementia and now, he wants to help make a difference and support those who may be struggling just as he had, especially Puddin' Head.

At a young age, Flood, watched his grandparents suffer from dementia.

"Through my high school and college years, I watched the rapid deterioration of two people that I love dearly," Flood, Committee Chairman for the walk to end Alzheimer's said.

He had to watch his parents take care of their own, making difficult decisions in the process.

"It was a struggle to watch my parents in that situation but it was a strength to me as well because I got to see how they worked together to take care of both of their parents," Flood said.

And now years later, he is experiencing that strength firsthand as he now helps his parents who now suffer from dementia.

"My son is watching me and Puddin' Head go through this phase like I had watched my parents go through it," Flood said.

The hardest part for Flood has been watching his parents and Puddin' Head slowly start to lose the ability to do everyday tasks like balancing a checkbook or working a phone.

"Those are difficult to watch your parents who could do everything before not be able to do that anymore," Flood said.

This is why Flood is working towards raising awareness about Alzheimer's and works closely with the Alzheimer's Association for his parents and their special friend, Puddin' Head.

"We encourage people to live healthy lifestyles and get an earlier diagnosis so that they may be able to improve their outcomes with Alzheimer's and other dementia," Brenda Shuttlesworth with the Alzheimer's Association said.

The Alzheimer's Association raises funds for Alzheimer's disease and dementia research and support, for families who are facing the disease.

"Our goal ultimately is a world without Alzheimer's and all other dementia," Shuttlesworth said.

The Alzheimer's Association is hosting their annual walk to end Alzheimer's on Oct. 2nd as a way to bring those struggling with the disease together to help find a cure.

"You're not alone, there are so many people out there going through this. We're all in this together, even Puddin' Head," Flood said.

WOW! Boris Johnson Forced to Stop and Correct Joe Biden After He Already Introduced President of South Africa (VIDEO)

How humiliating! Boris Johnson shushes Sleepy Joe after correcting Biden memory lapse

(VIDEO) Joe Biden unable to run the country, suffers from dementia

Report: Biden Suffers 'Awkward' Dementia Scare in Meeting With Democratic Lawmaker

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ou_need_it_of_bidens_increasing_dementia.html

Biden's Casual Racism and Dementia

but meanwhile on CBS and CNN they show sped up shots and images making him look like he is sprinting down the stairs of air-force one. The fraud president is very tiresome and worthless.

but meanwhile on CBS and CNN they show sped up shots and images making him look like he is sprinting down the stairs of air-force one. The fraud president is very tiresome and worthless.

Was that old Puddin' Head riding a bicycle?

Some are suggesting the person you saw was one of Puddin' Head's body doubles.

Please stay focused. You stated that images of Biden were "sped up". Please explain how one speeds up an image.

not sure, reading comprehension. Video footage is nothing more than a bunch of still images speed up so if you think about it. Video can be stills and stills can become video when they are stung together. Something to think about.

not sure, reading comprehension. Video footage is nothing more than a bunch of still images speed up so if you think about it. Video can be stills and stills can become video when they are stung together. Something to think about.
You specifically stated that images were "sped up". Not footage, not video, IMAGES.

I understand that you didn't intend to say it that way, but you did say it that way. Are you really so prideful that you can't just say "oops" and move on? No, don't answer...we all know already.

I've proven my point (actually, you have), so I'll stop. G'day.

Back