1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

"Publisher" is selling my book without my knowledge...What are my options? Copyright

Discussion in 'Copyright, Trademark, Patent Law' started by Leah Martin Dagher, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Leah Martin Dagher

Leah Martin Dagher Law Topic Starter New Member

Thanks for confirming that! my instincts have been telling me the same for some time now.

2. Leah Martin Dagher

My book was published in 2010 and only recently have I been receiving calls...the isbn and copyright same year. I think what cbg said is likely happening, that the foreign markets have been selling the material and there's not much I can do about that except maybe revise and publish a newer edition .

3. Leah Martin Dagher

I would very much like to be marketing direct to schools. Currently am working on a second book for more advanced learners. Would like to create a bundle whereby schools could cover all the grade levels by purchasing .