Copyright "Publisher" is selling my book without my knowledge...What are my options?

My books are currently also being sold on a Norwegian website and a South African website, in addition to the authorized sites. I've been advised by a friend who is a many-times published author that there's not much point in arguing the foreign sales. You might want to think about publishing through Amazon and using Ingram Spark as your distributor. There are always going to be illegal sales in this internet world. But I've had very little issue with it using these options.
Thanks for confirming that! my instincts have been telling me the same for some time now.

My book was published in 2010 and only recently have I been receiving calls...the isbn and copyright same year. I think what cbg said is likely happening, that the foreign markets have been selling the material and there's not much I can do about that except maybe revise and publish a newer edition .

I would very much like to be marketing direct to schools. Currently am working on a second book for more advanced learners. Would like to create a bundle whereby schools could cover all the grade levels by purchasing .

Back