Criminal Records, Expungement Public Intoxication Expungement

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Last week I was charged with Public Intoxication in the State of Tennessee while in vacation from Wisconsin. I pleaded guilty and paid a $212.50. Is there any way I can get that removed from my record? I am a teacher and am applying for new jobs which specifically say any candidate convicted of public intoxication will be thrown out. I talked to the neighbor who called the cops on me and he said he didn't realize it was me when he called the cops. I was outside of the house I was staying. Any way I can get out of it even though I pleaded guilty already.

Last week I was charged with Public Intoxication in the State of Tennessee while in vacation from Wisconsin. I pleaded guilty and paid a $212.50. Is there any way I can get that removed from my record? I am a teacher and am applying for new jobs which specifically say any candidate convicted of public intoxication will be thrown out. I talked to the neighbor who called the cops on me and he said he didn't realize it was me when he called the cops. I was outside of the house I was staying. Any way I can get out of it even though I pleaded guilty already.

An expunction promises much, but provides little.
Government agencies will see all of your arrests and convictions.
Some lower order jobs won't care, but this will never go away.
Even if you tried, it usually requires a year or two or three or more before you can apply for the expungment.

Talk to a TN lawyer or four, and see what they advise.

Its usually just dumping more good money down the rat hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back