1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Proxy refuses to give

Discussion in 'Consumer Fraud & Scams' started by roymarshall113, Aug 4, 2015.

1. roymarshall113

roymarshall113 Law Topic Starter New Member

I'm on SSA disability and my proxy who is also my landlord kicks me out into the streets and now refuses to give me my check what do I do the cops in this town keeps arresting me I'm out on bond know and I owe them a payment so I'm afraid to go to them with out my payment what do I do

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You contact the local or nearest office of social security.
    You can also contact both US Senators, your local congressperson, and President Obama.

You can use Google or visit the public library to discover the contact details.

Good luck.

3. roymarshall113

I have contacted all I can walk to they all tell me if I don't come up with money for them I am going to be put in jail I don't understand none of this cuz I have money that I'm not allowed to have to pay my bills and I'm out here on the street trying to eat I have literally lost down below hundred and twenty five pounds from 145 lbs within the last 2 weeks every one gives me the excuse its civil with the money owed to me but if I don't pay my bills cause the lack of money its criminal with me

4. roymarshall113