Appeal, Pardon, Motion, Writ Proven Innocents

Status
Not open for further replies.

renten972

I took an Alford plea in va for agg. sex batt. After I got out of prison the victim came forth and said she was told to say this about me. The victim is an adult now and has made a notarized statement of this effect, and is willing to testify. In the state of va, there is no recourse if a guilty plea of any kind is taken. They do not care weather your innocent or not! I would like to know of the states that I could present this evidence, so that I could be relieved of the registry. Also weather I have to move there to petition at all. I'd hate to move my family to end up having to do it over again. I would also like your input upon lawyers in the said states. Thank you very much for you time and consideration.

You can't do what you want to do.

For example, Florida can't help you with a legal matter originating in Virginia.

You took an Alford plea, and after doing that you only have a VERY small window of time to change your mind - and I'm talking days/weeks rather than months/years.

The matter is over.

Res judicata means the matter is over. You plead, Alford or not, you plead. You're guilty, not innocent, because you plead. The judge admonished you about your voluntary plea. You recited your acknowledgment of same in the record. Sorry, you're a convicted felon. No way you'll ever be allowed to avoid registering. You're very dangerous. You harmed a child by your own admission. The notarized statement is as meaningless as your denial. Your only hope is a pardon by VA's governor. Don't hold your breath, Perv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back