Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Prostitution Solicitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

californiaguy77

My jurisdiction is: Calefornia, Kern County

I have this issue and I am not sure if it is a problem or not. The 2 Cops stopped me last night. I was asked for my driver license, and I gave it to one of them. I asked about what was the problem and he accused me of cutting the red light. There were no red light, only one turn on red light, but I didn't want to argue. His partner told me that it was wrong what I did, when I ask him what, he accused me of dropping a prostituted off and that was nasty. I never dealt with prostitution all of my life. When I was making the turn, there were a women approach my car, but I ignored her and she never inter my car and I never talked to her. It was only few second that she approached my car and left. The Cop was saying they have been following me the whole time and they seen everything, but if that true he will know that I never picked anyone up. Anyway, The other Cop never mention anything about the prostitution, he kept talking to me about giving me a ticket for cutting the red light. I told him that I haven't seen any red light on the way, and I am sorry If I wasn't been attention to any light. I heard on the radio my name was verified and I heard that picking up a hooker after checking my car registration. I told the cop that I never picked any prostitute up or dropped any one off. Then the cop went to the police car and came back gave me my license back and tell me to just go. He didn't give me any citation and he never informed me if I am going to get anything in the mail. I went home after all that then I start thinking about the radio when the mention my name and picking up a hooker. I don't know how it works. This happened in California. I am not sure if that was just to check my record or they put that on my record and I should expect something on the mail. I read a lilbit online and my understanding is that, if there were something going to be on my record, the cop should of informed me or gave me any type of citation. But every case is different. My question is there anything I should worry about. My record is clean. I am professional and I am applying for my citizenship next month.

I don't think there's anything you can do about the situation, and should not worry about it. Sounds like you played your cards right. Congratulations on getting the citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back