1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Product Liability, Brain Damage Negligence, Other Injury

Discussion in 'Accidents, Injuries, Negligence' started by moshiso7, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PILawGirl

PILawGirl Moderator

This post is giving ME brain damage. Can I sue the OP?

2. moshiso7

moshiso7 Law Topic Starter New Member

I didn't say it caused me damage when it was off, I said it gave me a very bad impression.

now you're complicating too much.

If the problem is me then my current monitor would have caused me damage as well besides we all know they progressed with time.
    Could I see inside the monitor, should such thing be in sale in the first place? You talk like my dad is a multi-billion company. If they are losing $5 mil for lack of responsibility then they are doing so deservedly. Are you comparing a minor slip with a brain damage?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  3. jharris352

jharris352 New Member

Honestly, and with no disrespect to the OP, you seriously sound like you are exhibiting signs of paranoid schizophrenia. I'm not making a joke or putting you down. If you have any hope of making your case you will first have to show that your "feelings" are not due to a mental condition. So maybe instead of a lie detector test, why don't you have a psychologist do a psychological battery.

If you think about it, the people you are going to try to convince in your suit are going to be just like us. We are very skeptical and so they will be also. If you rule out psychosocial pathology your argument will gain some credibility.

Realize, you can't be insulted that I think you could possibly have psychological problems. YOU are claiming to have brain damage and if I take you at your word then we only have to determine the CAUSE of your brain damage, not the fact that it exists.

So, ruling out psychological pathology would be your first step.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010