Produce the note, non-judiciary State

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwh21375

I need to get an explaination of how to file a motion for the trustee of my loan mortgage to "produce the note" and other prior/subsequent actions. I live in the State of Oregon. If I cannot find the information short of hiring an attorney, is it reasonable for me to expect the attorney to simply explain the processes I'm interested in pursuing, in place of an initial consultation? Or should I expect to pay a full retainer? I contacted one local attorney from LRS and he flat refused to do business with someone wanting to ultimately represent themselves. Is this a common practice? Thanks for any help!

I would think this to be a hot topic right now. In my small community of 4500 people there are currently 15 foreclosures active just with the trustee I happen to have. With dozens prior and more sure to come, you would think a person could get rich filing "produce the note" lawsuits in a non-judiciary State. I'd gladly pay $50 for a 15 min. conversation about how to file such a suit. Seems like that isn't a possibility though?

Google "georgia house trust".

The firm is owned by a respected person in this site.

Call or email him.

His name is Mr. Harris.

Ask him to fill you in on the procedure as a favor to "armyjudge" on The Law Forum.

He won't charge you.

Let me know if he helps you.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back