problem with a neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyseat21

Hi, I have a question regarding a neighbor. I am 26 and bought a house in a nice gated place in Boca. A neighbor behind me is much much older ad has sent me numberous letters concerning my two dachsund puppies. She says that they are barking all the time at her and bark until 11pm. I know that this is not the case because I am home by 2-3pm everyday and they are always with me. She then lectures me on the by-laws of HOA. I use a leach and have a bag when I take them out. No other neighbors have said a word about my dogs at all and there must be 40,000 dogs in the whole complex. What I want to know is what can she really do? I have printed out the county and city codes, called the police station to see what the procedure is, and called animal control also and I have not violated anything. I'm sick of her harassing me with BS letters when my dogs are inside all day and don't bother anyone. Is there anyway I can turn the tables on her.

Why not speak to the Homeowners Association?

nyseat21 said:
Hi, I have a question regarding a neighbor. I am 26 and bought a house in a nice gated place in Boca. A neighbor behind me is much much older ad has sent me numberous letters concerning my two dachsund puppies. She says that they are barking all the time at her and bark until 11pm. I know that this is not the case because I am home by 2-3pm everyday and they are always with me. She then lectures me on the by-laws of HOA. I use a leach and have a bag when I take them out. No other neighbors have said a word about my dogs at all and there must be 40,000 dogs in the whole complex. What I want to know is what can she really do? I have printed out the county and city codes, called the police station to see what the procedure is, and called animal control also and I have not violated anything. I'm sick of her harassing me with BS letters when my dogs are inside all day and don't bother anyone. Is there anyway I can turn the tables on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back