probation with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarash

Hi,
one of the family member is charged with the "chatting indecent with 14 year old girl/ but girl happen to be deputy on chat. The case is gone to federal he didn't get any bail. still in jail please advice me what punishment he likely to get. we are worried about. he has no criminal background. He is good businessman. his only mistake in life is chatting with minor

I want to know the meaning of felony with probation. if the person charged with felony/probation can he keep the business licence.

sarash said:
Hi,
one of the family member is charged with the "chatting indecent with 14 year old girl/ but girl happen to be deputy on chat. The case is gone to federal he didn't get any bail. still in jail please advice me what punishment he likely to get. we are worried about. he has no criminal background. He is good businessman. his only mistake in life is chatting with minor

I want to know the meaning of felony with probation. if the person charged with felony/probation can he keep the business licence.
First, you need to tell us what jurisdiction applies -- what state/country are we talking about? Do you know the statute which this man is charged with violating. Felony probation is serious and at least in states I am aware and probably most, you have to notify the state if you leave although I don't know or think that would prevent you from getting a license for many jobs (although it may for others.) I wish him the best of luck, it's a steep price to pay for conersation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back