Parole, Probation probation violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be eventually arrested and brought before the judge that sentenced you.

The outcome is between the judge and you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that means YES.

You will be arrested and taken back to the orig county.

Try avoiding it.
Most people get scared and dont say anything.
This forces the p.o to a warrant

If you contact them and tell them your going to take care of it and it shouldnt equal to anything more than a minor violation . They may just let u be until the outcome of the case.

What was your charge?

Not me my boyfriend...he got a new PO in our new county. so he is now registered in a new county. His new PO gave him a VOP on a bogus charge....not turning in a work paper....which mind you he did after he was told he had and then sent him on a charge he told him he would not.

In other words he got permission to leave his previous county and register in a new county....my question is after he is registered in a new county will he be sent back to the original county?

monkesmom said:
In other words he got permission to leave his previous county and register in a new county....my question is after he is registered in a new county will he be sent back to the original county?
He could be sent to prison anywhere in your state if he is revoked.

But, before that happens he has to be brought before the judge that sentenced him.

That would be in the first county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back