Parole, Probation Probation Violation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickdaddy4sho

Hello everyone. I am 18 years old and live in NC. Well I have an upcoming probation violation case concerning me mot paying restitution ($65 a month, ive payed $80, I'm behind 3 months)and also for not having a job. Well I took a plea bargain for 10 felonys and I got put on intensive probation in october of 2003 and since then i have done my 50 hours of community service, got my ged, passed all my drug tests, obeyed all my curfews, and i have had a few side jobs. I also have started going to church. Well im just wondering what anyone thinks the outcome would be? My Sentence right now is 24-31 months and this is my first probation violation. Thanks to anyone that replies!!!

your probation may be extended for an additional length of time. you may have to serve some time in county jail. you may have both punishments assessed upon you.

remember, while on probation you have to follow ALL of the conditions. you say you have some side jobs, that's good. however, think of the restitution like rent. you have to pay it every month or you get evicted from freedom.

if you can get an attorney for free go for it, it is always better

Originally posted by trickdaddy4sho
Hello everyone. I am 18 years old and live in NC. Well I have an upcoming probation violation case concerning me mot paying restitution ($65 a month, ive payed $80, I'm behind 3 months)and also for not having a job. Well I took a plea bargain for 10 felonys and I got put on intensive probation in october of 2003 and since then i have done my 50 hours of community service, got my ged, passed all my drug tests, obeyed all my curfews, and i have had a few side jobs. I also have started going to church. Well im just wondering what anyone thinks the outcome would be? My Sentence right now is 24-31 months and this is my first probation violation. Thanks to anyone that replies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back