Parole, Probation Probation Office violating my rights

C

Cris089

Jurisdiction
Missouri
I am currently engaged to a man who is on probasion. We have moved into a home and are attempting to purchase it. Do to recent events he was assigned a new probasion officer and they are attempting to push some of the restrictions on me. They are claiming that I cannot have any electronics in the home that could connect to the Internet with a Internet sorce. I had herd that when things like this were taken to Cort that the probasion office always loses because it is a violasion of the spouses rights. Is this true and if so where should I begin looking for leagal actions agenst them.

Is this true and if so where should I begin looking for leagal actions agenst them.

Why not look for a potential spouse without baggage?
This one seems to have run afoul of the law, and generally those kind don't ever change, they only get worse!
The probation department has no grudge against you.
Its the convicted child molester that you've taken up with that gets their scrutiny.
Lose the molester, and you can have a hundred internet devices in your home.
Keep the molester, the government will be all up in your grill and your business.

You must choose wisely.

If it is in the home and he has access to it, that is a problem. He can't get around the terms of his probation by claiming you technically own the items.

Anything he can't legally own can still be a problem for you if your own them/have them in your possession & he lives with you.

it is a violasion of the spouses rights.

No it isn't.

The terms of HIS probation is that HE cannot have the equipment in HIS house because HE is forbidden to have access to it.

If you are inconvenienced by the fallout of his probation terms it's the price you pay for hooking up with, and living with, a criminal on probation.

Back