Private Possessions

JRL3

Jurisdiction
Alabama
I have a boyfriend who I can't trust anymore. We're dating right now but pretty soon I'm going to dump him. He has been sleeping around and got a woman pregnant. The pregnant woman showed me Snapchat messages that they have been sleeping together while we were dating. Yes, I'm pissed. I do a few things on him, like a bench warrant. The problem is a few months ago he took pictures of my journal twice while we were still dating. Nothing illegal, just embarrassing. I just wanna if I could charge him if he post any of them on the internet, Facebook, mostly.

I do a few things on him, like a bench warrant.

This doesn't make sense.

I just wanna if I could charge him if he post any of them on the internet

No.... YOU don't charge anyone with a crime. That is a determination for others to make. What you do is report suspected crimes.
However, what you describe does not appear to be a crime.
If he does do something with the photos that somehow causes you harm you could consider a potential civil suit, but I don't think that is what you are really wanting.
If you are wondering if there is a magic way to prevent him from ever doing anything embarrassing with the information he has, the answer is no. Not legally anyway.
It might be best for you to say nothing about it at all. Don't put the idea in his head. Do what you have to do to get away end hope for the best.

Thanks. And, I was typing pretty fast. I don't need to see the comment on my bad grammar. Lol. What are you my English teacher? Lol.

No.... I was simply pointing out that I didn't understand what you were trying to say. I can overlook grammar, but the sentence simply made no sense. :)

I do a few things on him, like a bench warrant.

Huh?

I just wanna if I could charge him if he post any of them on the internet, Facebook, mostly.

Only the local prosecuting attorney can charge a person with a crime. You could report what happened to the police or the prosecutor, but you haven't described any criminal act.

I was typing pretty fast. I don't need to see the comment on my bad grammar. Lol. What are you my English teacher?

If you write something, we assume that it's important to your story. If we can't understand what you wrote, it's perfectly reasonable to point that out and ask for clarification, and you being an ass in response isn't going to encourage anyone to want to help you.

Back