Pretrial filings

Looking08

I have searched everywhere and can not find a situation similar to mine. The prosecutor filed a discovery request, however followed it by an objection or resistance. Why would one do that to their own item?

I have searched everywhere and can not find a situation similar to mine. The prosecutor filed a discovery request, however followed it by an objection or resistance. Why would one do that to their own item?

I've seen that done a few times.

There could be several reasons why it's done.

The cases I have personal knowledge of the Feds were going to make cases against the defendant, so the state stepped aside to allow the Feds to savage the unsuspecting human more viciously.

I've seen that done a few times.

There could be several reasons why it's done.

The cases I have personal knowledge of the Feds were going to make cases against the defendant, so the state stepped aside to allow the Feds to savage the unsuspecting human more viciously.
It is for a simple misdemeanor though?

It is for a simple misdemeanor though?

The ones I know about involved felonies.

Of course, if the Feds are after you, it would involve a felony.

The Feds aren't all that enthusiastic to pursue misdemeanors.

It might also mean nothing in your life.

You'll have to wait to learn more, guessing, wondering, speculating only spawns useless fear.

The ones I know about involved felonies.

Of course, if the Feds are after you, it would involve a felony.

The Feds aren't all that enthusiastic to pursue misdemeanors.

It might also mean nothing in your life.

You'll have to wait to learn more, guessing, wondering, speculating only spawns useless fear.
Yeah there are no federal charges or reason for them.

You're essentially asking folks to speculate why an unknown prosecutor in an unidentified state did something in a case we know absolutely nothing about. As suggested, ask your lawyer.

Back