Other Debt pressler and pressler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariafinney1

Hi, I received a letter from Pressler and Pressler asking me to give them personal information ( Information Subpoena and Written Questions)
or the will have me arrested and put in jail.

In 2011, I was contacted by them and told that if I did not pay them I would be arrested, during that time I was unemployed and receiving Unemployment, the bill was a cell phone company and the amount was round $900.00, I paid them a total of $450.00, before my Unemployment payments stopped. Now it's 2013 and they are after me again, threatening to have me arrested, and the payment amount has gone back to $930.00, I am unemployed at this time, what can I do?

Last edited:
You will not go to jail. You only have to pay/owe the money if they take you to court & get a judgment against you. You will only need to complete an information subpoena if they get a judgment against you - it helps them find out info about your finances in order to collect on the judgment.

Google the name.

Always GOOGLE this junk people, and you'll LEARN what we KNW - SCAM.

Stop being baited, stop being stupid, NO ONE GOES TO JAIL FOR OWING DEBTS.

EVEN THE IRS is reluctant to lock up TAX CHEATS!!!!

Google it, just GOOGLE the name; you'll be geniuses like we PRETEND to be!!!

Last edited:
Hi, I received a letter from Pressler and Pressler asking me to give them personal information ( Information Subpoena and Written Questions)
or the will have me arrested and put in jail.

In 2011, I was contacted by them and told that if I did not pay them I would be arrested, during that time I was unemployed and receiving Unemployment, the bill was a cell phone company and the amount was round $900.00, I paid them a total of $450.00, before my Unemployment payments stopped. Now it's 2013 and they are after me again, threatening to have me arrested, and the payment amount has gone back to $930.00, I am unemployed at this time, what can I do?

Google the name you posted above.

Or, read the information on this link:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/pressler-and-pressler

Yeah, P & P is one of THEM, scammers.

THEY WILL USE ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO STEAL FROM YOU!

If you wish to pay them anything, use money orders ONLY, never your checking account information, debit card, or credit card details.

You won't go to jail.

I wouldn't complete any form I received int he mail.

You have no legal obligation to do anything UNTIL a judge issues you an order to do it.

If they are suing you, you'll have your day in court.

Or, you can choose to ignore these scammers, because they won't sue you for a few hundred dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back