Consumer Fraud Pressler and Pressler fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

justina

Hi, everybody. Did anybody have a prblem with these guys? Can you share your experiences,please? they sued against me I was going to pay them but after i found out and googled them that they're fraud i don't want to pay anymore. Did anybody pay them? do they give you certificate at the end and do they clear your bank account? thanks i advance Justina

Pressler & Pressler

These bottom-dwellers are the worst kind of corrupt criminal NJ has to offer. They claim to be debt collectors, but the rape and pillage any person who's information they lay their hand on, whether it's correct of not. They destroyed my life and I almost lost my life over it. Long story short:

I'm a single, older woman who was picked by Pressler as having an "old debt." One credit card I do recall, but I wanted to try and work out a payment option. Another debt they claimed, I didn't even recognize or had no knowledge of. Naturally, I asked, via certified letters, to be given all the proper information and PROOF that this was a legitimate debt and the amount was correct. NOTHING. NO RESPONSE. Pressler then "bought" my bank information from the criminal who was arrested in Hackensack a few years ago and literally went into my account and withdrew every single penny I had -- EVERY DIME. They left me without a cent for food. I tried desperately to get the Bergen County Court to hear my case, but everything fell on deaf ears. All I was given was a "xeroxed copy" of some "default judgment" signed with a rubber stamp by some Judge who apparently just keeps stamping these copies for Pressler. Read up on Pressler's ties in the court system. They have absolutely been allowed to run wild, they do not adhere to any form of law, and can go in and drain every penny you have. My life hasn't recovered and a domino affect from their actions has just decimated it with no chance of recovery.

Bottom line: Under law, a debtor is supposed to be given factual information and proof of the debt, the correct amount outstanding and to be served correctly. Pressler does none of this. They just pick someone randomly and go in for the kill. Don't believe it? Google them. It's astounding how corrupt the state of NJ is and how they are worse than organized crime. At least organized crime goes after legit debts and lets you know what you owe, with the vig. Pressler makes up an amount and quickly seizes every cent, leaving destroyed lives in their wake. I have to hold on to faith that they will -- in this lifetime -- be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back