Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Prescription Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris2727

How do I know if I am being investigated for too many pain killer prescriptions? Im in WA State. Im scared, I think I may have crossed the line. What shall I do?

Im not sure about WA. But here in Fla, they police knock on your door to question you. There are certain things you dont mention in your post tho. Are you Doctor shopping? Has the pharmacists questioned you? Is it the same Doctor? Same Pharmacist? Are you calling in your own scripts or are they all legal? As I stated, the police will come and knock on your door , if you are indeed being investigated. As for what you shall do is.... ask yourself if you are addicted. If you are, there is alot of help for you. If you wish to discuss this in detail, please contact me. I have been there done that. Good Luck, Airbaby

Yes Airbaby I would love to speak more with you about this- I need someone to talk to who has been through this. Id rather not shed details where everyone can see them. Do you have an AIM name or a secondary email address you dont mind using? If not- totally understand!
Thanks for your reply-
P2727

To Yenram2007 or anyone that knows anything about Dr. Shopping. Would you be so kind and share any information you might know about California?

What ever happened to you? I'm in the same boat.
12-06-2007 09:08 PM
To Yenram2007 or anyone that knows anything about Dr. Shopping. Would you be so kind and share any information you might know about California?
Last posted nine months ago . . . I don't think they'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back