Parole, Probation Possible probation violation advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooters_crew

I was pulled over while driving my ex-girlfriends truck. Her inspection sticker was altered and I was arrested for it and spent two days in jail. I decided to go with a court appointed attorney who told me I would probably only recieve 3 months unsupervised probation and a small fine. I was shocked when she told me it would be 9 months supervised probation and a $650.00 fine, not to mention court costs, attorney's fees, and probation fees. I reluctantly agreed. I have been paying my fines and fees and reporting as instructed. On my last visit I was told that I was going to be drug tested. I was so nervous that I was unable to urinate. It was approximately 10 minutes before 5:00 pm and the officers were leaving. My probation officer decided that rather than wait a few minutes she would take a hair sample. I was sitting in the middle of the entire probation department while they cut my hair...the comments and accusations from other officers was extremely intimidating. I feel as though I was treated with less than the dignity and respect any human being deserves. My question is this; would it be a good idea to hire an attorney if the county decides to try and revoke my probation? (I have not seen the results of the test, but and sure it will be dirty.)

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.
-Scooters crew-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back