Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication possession of fake ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo67

hey i'm 19 in the state of california and got a ticket for the possession of false identification (BP 25661) when trying to get into a club. i've had no prior marks on my record and have to go into court soon to plead no contest, not guilty, or guilty. does anyone have ay suggestions on what i should do? the bouncer was an undercover cop at the club and it was a real ID (just not mine), but he didn't believe it was me and since i didn't have a second form of identification he wrote me up. I've heard cases where people got off with just a fine and others got their licenses taken away as well, depending on the judge. any help would be appreciated!!

Hey the same thing happened to me. I got busted by undercover cops who told me it wasn't a big deal and that it would probably just be a fine of $250...obviously that isn't true as I know people who have lost their license and some who haven't. I'm in the same boat as you, when is your court date?

I had the same thing. What happened to you finally? I have to go to court on Wednesday. I'm not American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back