Political Jurisdiction and Citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iconoclasm

I know that you may think this crazy, but I have never been alright with the idea that just because I was born in a given location, that I am subject to its laws. I am also not comfortable with the idea that I am "assumed" to be a US or Wisconsin "citizen" simply because I was born in the confines of North America. If I had been born at Disney World, would that make me subject to Disney Law? Further, I would love someone to show me where the law or even statute is that says that just because I was born in any given geographical location, that I am subject to its laws. It is not possible to be born under the auspices of an artificial entity, it is only possible to be brainwashed into believing one can be. I believe the Law of Trespass is the only true natural law. Common sense dictates that one does not violate the law of trespass, such as stealing, from another, walking upon another's property without their permission, or raping, beating or murdering another. I never willingly, intelligently or knowingly signed up for, nor was asked to sign up for, US or Wisconsin citizenship

If I was not born with any special authority to command you, and you were not born with any special (God given or any other means) authority to command me, nor was any other person on this planet born with that inherent power, then how do two or more combine their "non-existent" authority to tell the third person that they cannot do a thing beyond the law of trespass? What gives, (or from where is derived), the authority to even vote somebody out of their right to do a certain thing, just so long as one is not violating the law of trespass?

It is my understanding that Jurisdiction can be challenged at any time. I am at a loss for why attorneys do not attempt this argument. Does it result in disbarment? I also understand that the few who have endeavored to utilize this ploy, are usually acting pro se, and they don't actually win, but are released on some strange technicality, and their charges are swept under the rug. It would seem that the powers that be do not wish to contaminate their control over society by allowing a record be made of this defense. This defense seems entirely sensible to me. I would, like, at the very least, to know your perspectivess and viewpoints on this.

Lastly, I recently signed up to be a "World Citizen." I did this knowingly, willingly, and intelligently. World citizenship is acknowledged by both the United Nations, and the United States? For the record, if I was asked by a court if I was renouncing my citizenship, I could only reply by saying "how can I renounce that which I never applied for?" To me, this is a real quandary, and I am incensed at the idea that citizenship, and therefore jurisdiction can be assumed!

It doesn't matter if you are alright with it. It's the way the world works.
The sovereign citizen movement fills people's heads with all sorts of gobbledygook so it's no wonder that you are confused.
The answers you seek are very simple and I suspect you already know them and choose to not accept them.
You aren't likely to find any support for you world citizen belief here.

Humans long before you or I were born determined that you are a citizen based upon where you were born. Read the Constitution. You are more than welcome to move to a place with rules you like better than the US, but no matter where you live or visit, you are always subject to the laws of that place. Citizens of other countries who come here must follow our laws and vice versa.

Don't like having to follow anyone's laws but your own? You will have to move to an island and become your own sovereign nation.

It doesn't matter if you are alright with it. It's the way the world works.
The sovereign citizen movement fills people's heads with all sorts of gobbledygook so it's no wonder that you are confused.
The answers you seek are very simple and I suspect you already know them and choose to not accept them.
You aren't likely to find any support for you world citizen belief here.
Sorry, but you did not address my very valid question's. What we have here in the United States is nothing short of mob rule. Please don't read more into this. The people who run this country through our monetary system, and OWN our leaders have been subverting our Bill of Rights and CONstitution for over a century. They control the "Federal" government and all the agencies under it, including the DOE. Most people are clueless as to just how much they ave been indoctrinated into their groupthink mindset. That does not make them correct in their way of thinking. Ask yourself this. Why is it that we have not one, but TWO governments (at least) in the US?

Humans long before you or I were born determined that you are a citizen based upon where you were born. Read the Constitution. You are more than welcome to move to a place with rules you like better than the US, but no matter where you live or visit, you are always subject to the laws of that place. Citizens of other countries who come here must follow our laws and vice versa.

Don't like having to follow anyone's laws but your own? You will have to move to an island and become your own sovereign nation.
I have heard that dried up argument before. People long ago decided? So let me ask you, how is it that we are controlled by what someone who was born long before us, and is long since dead then? I have no wish to be a citizen, yet since I was born in this land, I am forced into citizenship against my will. You did not answer my questions at all. I hate what the Democrats and Republicans, who have been under the control of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, rather than the supposed "we the people" have been doing with their wars, outrageous spending, their freedom subverting wars on drugs and terror! I am NOT proud to be an American, but that does not mean I do not love the land I was born on, nor doe it mean I have to leave just because I do not desire citizenship.

Last edited:
I decline to feed this troll.
I'm no troll, I assure you. I have a valid legal argument, but just because you are too narrow minded to understand and acknowledge it, does not mean that you can call me names. Break out the law! Show me the law that states that just because I was born in any geographical location in this country, that I have to obey its laws? What statute? The Fourteenth Amendment indicates a difference between "the People," and a "citizen."

Since this government violates EVERY law that it expects us all to follow, and uses "qualified immunity" to skirt the laws, I believe my complaints are more than valid. Since this is a legal forum, I would think someone could explain how citizenship can be forced upon a person, or otherwise enlighten me, without childish name calling. But thank you anyway.

The monetary imbalance in this country is an entirely different subject, and has merit. No doubt about that. But with the subject at hand, I have never found anyone that would tackle these questions. This is truly Indoctrination Nation we live in.

Sorry, but you did not address my very valid question's. What we have here in the United States is nothing short of mob rule. Please don't read more into this. The people who run this country through our monetary system, and OWN our leaders have been subverting our Bill of Rights and CONstitution for over a century. They control the "Federal" government and all the agencies under it, including the DOE. Most people are clueless as to just how much they ave been indoctrinated into their groupthink mindset. That does not make them correct in their way of thinking. Ask yourself this. Why is it that we have not one, but TWO governments (at least) in the US?

You just might be correct, but the RULERS rule you and me.

You OBEY the overlords, or you risk their wrath.

Your call, FREE MAN!!!

You make your choice, you receive the results the overlords dictate.

The overlords are OUR betters, piss them off, you risk your demise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back