Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft police officer arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadillac008

i have a 13 year old daughter who was at cheer leading practice at the school she attends another cheer leader went into the locker room where all the other cheer leaders bags were and took my daughters ipod and 40 dollars a few days later i received a call from athe school recource officer asking me if my daughters ipod was stolen i called home to find out it was missing the recource officer called the girl to the office where she did admit to taking the ipod and gave a statement she was arrested for this her text messages were also retreived by the school recource officer and the girl that took the ipod told her friend who she named her look out she will get rid of the ipod and no one will find it. a few days later i was told by our detective the girls mother will drop a check off to him for restitution but needs a week this was done i cashed the check a few weeks later the girls mother dropped an ipod off to our detectives and told them this was the ipod her daughter took not the more expencive one we claimed the state detective traced the numbers back to my wife who did buy it on ebay a year prior so i had the person who bought my daughter the other ipod give a statement that was notorised to the state detective this ipod was larger and had my daughters name engraved on the back the one turned in did not have this engraving the smaller ipod that was turned in i knew to be pink with its case on it which i have recepts for from ebay back from 2006 so when i met with the state detective he lied to me several times so we had an argument and he left my lawyers office where the meeting was and he was presant 3 days later i was arrested for larceny 5ht the price of the ipod i have the statement from the gift giver, the pink case that was left after the smaller ipod the thief left it in my daughters book bag so we would think the ipod was still there i never reported either ipod missing the school contacted me about the larger ipod i never looked for the other ipod due to the fact my daughter had a bigger one i wasnt sure if she used the older one or if she still had it haw was this arrest warrant ever signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back