Police Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlpinckney

For Several Years Now, Including Recently To The Moment Of This Writing, I Have Been Followed, Stalked And Harrassed By Some Form Of Law Enforcement. I Have Had Professional Positions Sabotaged Causing Eventual Destruction, Of Several Years Attempts, To Secure Employment In My Area Of Expertise And Training. My Personal Property Is Either Stolen Or Damaged. My Place Of Residence Is "occupied" 24 Hours A Day By Law Enforcement Personnel Placed In The Attic Of The House For Purpose Of Surveilling, Harrassing And Provoking Me. This Has Been Going On For Nearly Ten Years.

I Have Committed No Crime, although there have been attempts to incriminate me. Therefore, I have become 50 To 75 Percent Agouraphobic. I Fear Leaving My House For Any Reason Because past experiences being followed or taunted by Law Enforcement personnel.

As I Write This, There Are Pen Lights Streaming From Some Mysterious Source In The Room I Rent. My Landlord Has Asked Me To Pay Rent In Cash, To Avoid Any Record Of My Paying Him Rent. The Room Is Entered At All Hours Of The Night From An Attic Access In The Ceiling In The Master Bedroom. In Fact I Suspect Someone Is Up There For The Entire Time I Am In The House. In every attempt to move I am followed, by persons in vehicles or by helicopter. Within the last 10 years i have been forced out of every position and hasrrassed from every residence, spanning the east coast to west coast. I need legal help. I don't know why I am targeted for incrimination or set-up, so I avoid any possible contact with strangers.

My Sister Is Fully Aware Of This Issue. Everytime I Expereince This I Call Her To Report The Incident. I Have Sppoken With Several Attorneys But Each One Says That I Cannot Do Anything, Yet The Harrassment Is Very Real. The Participation And Contributions Of Those Involved Is Very Evident (computer Activity Being Monitored, Computer (though Locked) Accessed While At Work, Lights Intermittently Shining On Me In The Privacy Of My Bedroom, Mail And Packages Arriving Opened, Car Being Repeatedly Broken Into / Vandalized, Etc.). Roommates Behaving Strangely, Observing Me, Rather Than Interacting Wtih Me. A Landlord That Wants No Record Of Payments. I Find All This Highly Evident Of Surveillance Or Evidence Building Activity. The Thing Is, I Go No Where, I See No One. I Have Become Reclusive, Exception Being Going To And From Work. I Refuse To Talk With Anyone I Don't Have To, Because There Is No Telling Who Is Out To Manipulate Every Little Thing I Say Or Do. I am suffering financially, cannot earn my worth ( with a mAster's degree in my field) therefore cannot be financially responsible.

I am considering writing a master letter to all whom I owe to offer detailed report of all this preventing me from earning a decent living. Currently, with an advanced degree, I make less than 12 dollars an hour. My job search is sabotaged, references contacted then turned against me, past employers contacted, and present employer visited by law enforcement. i made a trip to europe, with hopes of meeting relatives there, but so severly followed and harrased I rarely left the hotel room. Apparently, I was followed there from the US.

Is There Anything I Can Do To Stop This Harrassing Activity From Law Enforcement?

This Is not legal Advice.

Hi, it is a crying shame you are in this predicament, but you need to keep calm and try to be posotive. Your story sounds very interesting, Ian Flemming comes too mind.
Ian flemming decided to become a writer because of all the wonderfull things he had seen and been through all his life, the excitement of espionage and danger. Ian Flemming wrote all the James Bond novels. Whilst you are trapped in your position where knowone seems to be able to help and understand your position, You should keep notes of all your events and maybe compile a book. Once you have all the details in place, you will then become free of all this hassel, because you will have names, places and times. You must not allow yourself to live in fear and try to be more posotive about your life.

I truly hope things work out for you, you sound like a very interesting and clever person, just try and stay focused.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back