Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft police force

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazannimal

One evening an officer in plain clothes followed my vehicle from one town to another approx. 8 min to Des Moines. I was driving the correct speed and made no illegal turns. Speeds change from the on ramp of the freeway to the speed of 70 miles per hour. The person in the white Sunbird continued to tailgate. No flashing or warnings comming from his vehicle. I stoped at a light prior to him comming apon me . The light turned green, I decided to pull over to find out what this person was wanting. It was dark I was alone driving a barrowed 95 Sable. I was dressed in buisness atire, seat belts, all functions of the vehicle were operational. I opened the door of my vehicle while still seat belted and bluntly asked him, "whats your problem" and why are you following me." The bald young man steped out of his car using the car and the door to his vehicle as a shield between drawing a revolver saying he was a police offficer and with that had not shown his badge. What it seems is someone trying to commit a car jacking or a robbery to my person. I simply said "yea right" and closed the door and took off. I turned left further up the road scared and found him still chasing me. This continued for about one mile in town speeds are 40 miles an hour and this guy in a white t-shirt had me scared for my life. I began to hear sirons and the owner of the vehicle lived near by and I wanted to be out in the public eye just in case. I jumped out of the car and ran as this person gets out of the vehicle. I go accrossed the street, exhausted I drop to the ground. A uniformed officer yells stay where you are with his fire arm drawn or I"ll shoot you down. I complied and layed down, face down with my arms extended. The officer then while cuffing me jams his knee into my lower back with extreme force causing an involuntary stool. Then he lifts me by the cuffs off the ground and shook me violently to the other awaiting officers about a 50 yards. Then he tortured me by pulling my wrist back in cuffs while pulling my thumb backwards injuring my forearm.The other officer had a Boy Scout ride along wittnessed the officer take hold of the back of my head, smashing my face into the hood. Now blood pooring from my nose cutting my right eye. The officer says "you dont have aids do ya." Of course I dont, I was not read my rights and was taken to jail. The car was loaned with permission but apon search they found a suringe. The car has insurance, they charged for not having,charged for the suringe not mine and D.N.A. will prove not mine. My D. L. was revoked but the time had passed and I was eligible for my full D. L. privileges. No radar was used and they are trying to charge me for speeding. I did run a red light simply because the officer endangered my life and others. I had a reason to believe he was not an officer. I also was charged with running from the police. I have 8 tickets. Can I bring up counter charges?Help!!!!!!! K. Rex

Last edited:
You are not the first person I have heard a story like this from. A parent from the neighborhood thought her car was stolen and reported it to the police. Apparently it was found quickly but she forgot to report to the police that it was no longer "stolen." They are orthodox Jews. Her son was driving the car and the same thing happened -- an unmarked car stopped the car, the officers got out waving guns but never showed a badge. The boy ran out of the car, into a local store, and was eventually caught and thrown in jail. They boy was 18, about 5'5" and 150 pounds. The officers beat him around a bit and later claimed that he assaulted them, men who were at least twice his size. The city was sued and a settlement issued -- the DA figured out exactly what happened, especially when he saw the size of the officers next to the puny kid. You may want to speak to a lawyer about your case and discuss the matter with the DA although your case does not have as much clear cut abuse issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back