Please I need legal help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooffrz

Hello this is my first post so i will not make it long; To make a long story short, my wife of now 17yrs tried to teach me a lesson durring a seperation in 1990 which is turning to be a valuable one...she went to child support division and i guess for being a first time member they gave her four months off the top. So to start out im four months behind. We have 3 boys, we end up going back together and she dropps the childsuppot case; im about 5thou in debt. she recieved about 3 checks. Anyway here it is 2009 Ive payed into child support now roughly 10tho and still owe 7tho, when i was working i was paying roughly around 6 to 7 hundred a month, on statment shows what i payed the ballance starting say 7 tho and change, with payment the ballance at end would be 8 tho. this is interest accrewing....Now that the state of california has case, im being charged 54$ amonth in interest. So Im taking it hard, what do i do? Ive got every statment from 1990 to date, ive seen my case number change 3xs my ID change twice. I think im being screwed...
Pls help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back