Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Please Helppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamani

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a shop owner I have no legal experience so, before few days i was in my shop when a man came and he said i want to buy 50 laptops and 40 mobiles with alarge amount of money so i agreed and he said he will come back to take his order.
Then he requested me to prepare the electronic shops payment voucher so i prepaired and signed, the i went for a while so he came in the shop and my worker was working the shop at that time so he taught theh the customer has paid the amount so he gave him the items .

My inquiry is that is the customer legaly untouchale, he have not paid but he took the items and he also took the payment voucher . i spoke to him and he denies.
so I hope i will sue him.
what to do any ideas, i appreciate your concern

ADAM

sorry, i asume from your quote that law is different every place.
so please give me a general answer

thanks,

There is no such thing as a general answer.

We don't even know which country is relevant, let alone whether or not state law comes into play.

Please don't waste our time - either tell us where you're located, or hire an attorney/solicitor.

If you can sue anyone, it's more than likely your stupid employee, who claims to have given the stuff to the alleged crook.

I think you might wish to speak with the police about this.

In some jurisdictions this could be fraud, conversion, or a confidence scam.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk HD

I vote for suing yourself, for placing such a large order without prepayment of your costs. The employee was acting in good faith as an employee and is likely not liable, unless it can be proven he colluded with the thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back