Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Please Help Someone!!!!! Asap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuFi_GuY

Ok This Is My Third Post And Still Nothing. I Attempted To Steal A 34.50 Bottle Of Cologne. The Store Did Not Press Charges And Did Not Demand Re-payment/reimbursement. I Was Arrested, Did Not Go To Jail But Was Released With Just A Citation. No Police Report/statement Either On The Citation.will The Judge Ask For My Statement In Court? It Says I Was Just Charged With Theft By Shoplifting But The Amount Was Only 34.50. I Know That Is Considered Petty Theft And Since It Is Below The 50 Dollars Then It Could Be Considered An Infraction/violation. I Have Read Since This Is My First Criminal Offense Then I Qualify For A Diversion Program. Am I Just Looking At A Minor Fine, Maybe Some Probation And Or Community Service? But The Real Question Is That Since The Police Did Not Fill Out A Statement, Will The Judge Ask For Mine At The Court Date? And Once The Judge Finds Out How Much The Value Of The Goods Were Then I Will Just Receive Minor Fines And Possibly Probation/comm. Service Correct? Helppp Please Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back