Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Please Help Save Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRB040501

My ex boyfriend was arrested on threatening in the 2nd deg class a misd,disorderly conduct class c misd, assault in the 3rd deg class a misd, failure to appear in he 2nd deg class a misd, use of drug paraphernalia class c misd, poss of controled substance/<4oz marijuana,threatning in the 2nd degree, breach of peace in the 2nd degree, criminal violation of a restraining order class d felony and a whole bunch more,what could he be possibly facing with these charges and the one's for burglary in the 2nd degree with a failure to appear in the 1st degree class d felony. I need to know for the my kids because he is a danger to all of us

My ex boyfriend was arrested on threatening in the 2nd deg class a misd,disorderly conduct class c misd, assault in the 3rd deg class a misd, failure to appear in he 2nd deg class a misd, use of drug paraphernalia class c misd, poss of controled substance/<4oz marijuana,threatning in the 2nd degree, breach of peace in the 2nd degree, criminal violation of a restraining order class d felony and a whole bunch more,what could he be possibly facing with these charges and the one's for burglary in the 2nd degree with a failure to appear in the 1st degree class d felony. I need to know for the my kids because he is a danger to all of us
I will assume that the violation of the restaining order, assault, and threatening involved you and/or your children based on your last sentence. In that case, it is probable that you will be contacted by the prosecutor handling the case, who can give you a better idea of the outcome than anyone here. Good luck to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back