Other Immigration Law Please Help Me and my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuYusef

My jurisdiction is: Washington State

Please Help Me and my family

To whom it may concern,

I'm writing to get help on solving my complex Immegration status. I have recently contacted Washington State Senator Maria Cantwell but she could not help me.

I live in Tacoma, Washington.

I'm writing you in crisis, asking you for IMMIDIATE HELP and action to solve this issue, once and for all. I just received a letter (on 2/4/09) from immigration that denied my greencard and voided my employment card, based on his previous divorce from my ex-wife on 10/10/05. In all truth, my ex-wife and myself separated and then eventually divorced because of irreconcilable differences. We had both found new partners during our time of separation. Regarding the divorce, I was the petitioner and she was the respondent. I then married my current wife and on 10/18/2005.

I have told the immigration previously about the divorce from the ex-wife, the new marriage to a U.S. Citizen and submitted copies of all relevant documents to them as well and they said that they will add these copies to my file and work with it.

In the immigration denial letter, they failed to mention that I have submitted the new marriage documents and that I have also submitted my son's birth certificate (he was born on 3/14/2008).

After waiting so long, 7 years to be exact, this is a huge disappointment that is nearly shattering my hopes and dreams of one day becoming a greencard holder and eventually becoming a U.S. Citizen.

Most of my peers who applied around the same time, have already gotten their greencards, and many of them have also become citizens, while I still awaits the greencard, without any valid reason for their denial, or any reason why this is taking so long.

I truly hope that with some of your help, and with the newly inaugurated President Obama's new administration, that services on the civil level will be much improved and better taken care of my case.

I anxiously await some of your responses and swift action.

Ps. I went to Seattle Immigration Office on 2/11/2009 to tried talking to them about this major issue and they said that they can not help me and that things are too complicated for them!
Senator Maria Cantwell wrote the following to me as an answer to my letters " I-485 Application to Adjust Status was denied due to the revocation of the I-130 by petitioner (wife from 1st marriage). Without an approved petition, he is ineligible to adjust status.

List of Important documents that we have provided copies to the INS on more than one occasion.
1-Copy of Cash register receipt showing payment for I-485.
2-Copy of first marriage certificate (California State).
3-Copy of Divorce from the first marriage (Washington State).
4-Copy of current marriage certificate (Washington State).
5-Copy of child birth certificate from current marriage (Washington State).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back