PLEASE HELP! Ineed advice before 3/29/04 thats my court date and im worried to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhew98

I have been checking this 6 times a day hoping and praying for advice on my last thread ,i have no where to turn ,people are reading this dont any body have any advice?i have been reading so much about all this this weekend and researching and srill dont have a clue what to do or say in court so any help would help thanks:confused: :eek: :(

Originally posted by nhew98
I have been checking this 6 times a day hoping and praying for advice on my last thread ,i have no where to turn ,people are reading this dont any body have any advice?i have been reading so much about all this this weekend and researching and srill dont have a clue what to do or say in court so any help would help thanks:confused: :eek: :(
You have received a reply and I hope it helps. In a case like yours, it is very difficult to give an answer that will help because you received notice of the sale and should have made sure to obtain some receipt or confirmation from someone that the foreclosure auction was not going to occur. Don't let this discourage you from putting forward your case and making sure that the justice knows that you were given several assurances that there wouldn't be a problem and that the company has records -- you may want to adjourn the case to obtain the written files from the company. This may require a subpoena which you can get with assistance from the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back