Please help, Have i got a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPoundes

Hi there,

I have been playing an online game called Runescape for nearly 4 years now, Also paying the monthly membership fee. Recently my account was locked for no reason at all, i am not able to get into direct contact with the company Jagex directly at all, due to apparent security reasons. Also there is no way to me canceling my reoccurring membership due to me needing my password to log on and cancel it. I have sent multiple emails asking for help and i have been sent the same response back each time, saying i must fill out a locked account appeal and wait for an answer, which i previously did and was denied. I have done nothing wrong and I'm paying for an account i can't use. And even though i have sent multiple emails begging for help, i received nothing of the sort. Have i got a case?

Thanks for your time,
Ray Poundes

How did you pay? Document the attempts at communication and contact your credit card company. You may also wish to file a complain with the BBB in your state as well as your state attorney general. The requirement that you login to your account that they knowingly are preventing you from accessing is absurd and I'm sure they don't want to hear the letters "AG." Send them that - it might jog someone in to action.

File a chargeback request and have this merchant blocked from accessing your acct...or change the credit card #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back