Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Please help. Friend may spend 15 in prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javannalynn

I have a friend who has a step sister that is younger then he is ( only by about a year atmost). She resently fell into the wrong crowd and her mother and step father decied to take her to a pysciatrist. While speaking with the psyciatrist she told him that she was molested by my friend ( we will call him Ralph). About a week ago he recived a letter from the police from the county where his father is living. Ralph has not lived there since about 2001 (not exacly sure). He quickly returned the phone call. and was asked only about where he was living and if he knew the people involved. Today a state police officer from our county called and asked him if he would come down for a "talk". He did, and was informed that this had happened 2 years ago. and that it had happened over a several months. So she said. he told the cop that it had not happend. Now here is the real question. Ralph did have sex with her almost 6 years ago over a weeks period of time,3 times, and she was completely willing. they were both underage. now he did not lie to the cop becuase he asked about sex with her 2 years ago when he did not even live in or near that county. my question is should he tell the cop about the sex 6 years ago.

Trying to get sound advice or any advice at all on here is simply rediculous. I would not tell the police anything as they are the ones who are trying to screw people generally.

vortex360 said:
Trying to get sound advice or any advice at all on here is simply rediculous. I would not tell the police anything as they are the ones who are trying to screw people generally.
Yep ... THAT's what the police do. :rolleyes:

- Carl

Javannalynn said:
Now here is the real question. Ralph did have sex with her almost 6 years ago over a weeks period of time,3 times, and she was completely willing. they were both underage. now he did not lie to the cop becuase he asked about sex with her 2 years ago when he did not even live in or near that county. my question is should he tell the cop about the sex 6 years ago.
He should speak to an attorney. Depending on the laws in your un-named state, he could still be charged with a crime even if they were both underage.

Before he speaks to the police again, he really should consult local counsel.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back