Please Help, DFCS took my babies away! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophianicole

I was recently arrested for having one ambien in my zoloft bottle. I was pulled over for a tail light being out and searched. BTW this is the very first time I've ever been in trouble in my life. While in Jail, I learned that DFCS was opening a case against me. My friend / neighbor had my children until she was able to bond me out. DFCS came to her home, told her they were doing an investigation, and questioned my children (without my permission). They said that (I'll call her Jules) Jules could keep my kids while they investigated and had her sign a safety plan. I was soon out of jail (I stayed 4 days).

When I bonded out, a DFCS worker was waiting for me. She followed me home and did a home visit, then said that my children could not stay with me. When my 16 yr. old son asked her why he could not be with his mother and had to leave his home she stated that she saw no safety issues whatsoever at this time, but until they found [something], they couldn't stay in the home. And then, they out of the blue decided that Jules was no longer an appropriate care giver, (this after my children were with her three days). So I got my neighbor across the street to keep them. Two days later, case workers came to my home and said that they could no longer stay there. (this neighbor works for the state BTW) and that I had one hour to figure out a place for them to go. I've no living relatives, so called my daughter's father (who btw is a felon, has never sent a dime of child support, and hasn't even talked to his daughter in months). He said he'd keep her so we gave DFCS his number, they called him, he gave them his address, they said OK - then allowed Jules (the un-capable care giver) to drive my children to TN 3 hours away!!! They moved my kids 3 times in four days.

This was about two weeks ago. DFCS hasn't called to check on my llittle girl or my son! For all they really know, Jules could have dropped them on the side of the road. Their initial concern was my mental stability, then that I may be abusing prescription medicine, yet they trusted that R (my daughter's father) was a reliable care giver????? Does any of this sound right to any one out there? PLEASE. Someone write back! In addition to folks who have been through this, I am also seeking to sue DFCS. I was told by a lawyer that before children can be removed from your home, DFCS has to go through Due Process? Also, since investigating on my own, I've learned that all americans have the right to know their accusser? If anyone has been through this in GA and knows the laws, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me. Thanks, S

protect you & your family

1. Know your rights. Especially, know your Constitutional rights.
  • Freedom of Speech - publish your story BEFORE a gag order is issued!
  • Right to Assemble - you can join others to make the goal of DFACS to return children to their parents.
  • Freedom from Unwarranted Search and Seizure - no warrant, no entry!
  • Right to Silence & Not Incriminate - You have the right to say NOTHING to DFACS! A good lawyer will tell you this!
2. Join a group who will serve your interests in this matter, such as, ParentsRights.org.
3. Write the Georgia House and Senate, demand financial accounting of Department of Family and Children Services.
4. Write, call, petition your neighbors, citizens, put up flyers in apartments, and churches and public places suggesting DFACS wastes taxpayer money, is a nuisance and a burden not worth having, is responsible for many children's deaths every year, has a large failure rate, and your story.
5. Read other people's stories and exchange information. For most people its too late because DFACS lies, manipulates, tries to coerce you having the police show up at your door demanding entry, abuses your rights, and makes money taking your kids away ostensibly for the "best interests of the children" but really for the money they get out of it, including millions of dollars in billable hours. Some have said, DFACS tries to set you up using out of state utility companies, such as SCANA, to report utility outages immediately to GA DFACS.
6. DFACS is an agency and according to judges ruling in the aftermath of the depression subject to Administrative Law which is not the law guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States and state law. Agency tsars make their own rules, for profit. The problems they cause you they get paid for, it costs you and the taxpayer. DFACS lawyers are paid by taxpayers along with the several affiliated social workers and so-called professionals they employ.
7. DFACS explicitly states they filter, censor, regulate private family communication to family members in direct violation of your rights.
8. DFACS may resort to kidnapping without a warrant others have said.
9. At times, through DFAC's admission they have lost childen in their custody, DFACS furthermore can not be trusted. DFACS does not trust you, it is standard operating procedure for them to start with a small request like seeing your children, then demand more and more of your rights, your medical privacy, HIPPA rights, then the custody of your children.
10. Check out your lawyers, pool resources to find effective counsel and join a membership of interest like the way corporate membership obtains legal counsel on an ongoing basis.
11. Avoid Juvenile Court if possible as it does not regard your Constitutional Rights as a higher court would be required to adhere to the Bill of Rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back