Pictures Posted on Anonib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy1854

If someone takes my profile picture off of Facebook, which is non nude, and posts it to Anonib.com asking others if they have nudes. Is it possible to find who posted the picture, and would there be a case against them if you could.

There is probably not too much you can do. Can you take your picture down from Anonib.com or ask them to do so?

You may get other replies/suggestions.

Thanks Moose, it didn't actually happen to me or anyone I knew. I work in the courts system, and was having a discussion with a friend about this matter. She told me that it would be an invasion of privacy, and I told her that their were no expectation of privacy for something posted on a public forum. That you would run the risk of this happening. I was just using it as an example to throw out there to some experts. Thanks for your time.

Nope. Forget about it.
If you don't want people messing with your pictures then don't put them on the Internet.

Thanks mightymoose. This didn't actually happen to me or anyone I know. I work in the court system, and this scenario came up in a conversation with a friend. I told her that if anyone posted anything on a public site like Facebook, that there could be no expectation of privacy. She disagreed and said that it would be an invasion of privacy, and they could be tracked down. So I decided to post this for some experts to look at and get some answers. Thanks for your time.

jjohndoe - Please do not reply to old threads. This thread is from 8-2013. Thanks.

Another moderator apparently later deleted post by jjohndoe. Betty3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back