Other Immigration Law Petition for parents, Lawful Permanent Resident

Jawid

Jurisdiction
California
Hello,

My family and I are US Lawful Permanent Residents and based off of what I read on the USCIS website, the Law does not grant me the privilege to file a Petition, Form i-130, for my mother unless I get citizenship status and that is not going to happen before five years of my residing in here. Therefore, I appreciate any advise on any possible legal routes so that I can bring my mother to the United States so that she can live with us. Thank you so much!

Hello,

My family and I are US Lawful Permanent Residents and based off of what I read on the USCIS website, the Law does not grant me the privilege to file a Petition, Form i-130, for my mother unless I get citizenship status and that is not going to happen before five years of my residing in here. Therefore, I appreciate any advise on any possible legal routes so that I can bring my mother to the United States so that she can live with us. Thank you so much!

These days there are still two ways, the legal way, and the illegal way.

I suggest you choose the legal way.

As you are here as legal resident, your status may become tenuous soon, as the uSA tightens its immigration policies.

I suggest you spend some money and hire yourself an hour of an immigration attorneys time to discuss potential options.

Back