Assault & Battery pervert teacher please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1anish1

Hi all,
(First of all sorry for my bad English)
Well i am 16 years old and i have a girlfriend which is of the same age. She usually takes maths and add maths tuition on Saturdays. The problem is that her teacher has sexually harassed her by placing his hand on her at inappropriate areas. Could you please help, my girlfriend tried to talk to her dad, but as the teacher is her dad's friend, his not believing her daughter.
Please help.

Hi all,
(First of all sorry for my bad English)
Well i am 16 years old and i have a girlfriend which is of the same age. She usually takes maths and add maths tuition on Saturdays. The problem is that her teacher has sexually harassed her by placing his hand on her at inappropriate areas. Could you please help, my girlfriend tried to talk to her dad, but as the teacher is her dad's friend, his not believing her daughter. Please help.

The girl should tell her mother or her grandparents about this creature.

She should avoid being alone with this evil, devil until the situation is fixed.

She could also report this monster to a minister or other holy man or person.

She might tell an older, respected person that she trusts.

Why don't you tell your dad and/or mother, and see if he/she can get her help?

In fact the girl did talk to her mother but her mother is unable to convince his husband. i also tried to convince her to talk to someone else but i think she is kind of embarrassed, she prefers to ignore the situation.
Finally i am not really close to my mother and i haven't seen my dad since i was 5 as they are divorced.

In fact the girl did talk to her mother but her mother is unable to convince his husband. i also tried to convince her to talk to someone else but i think she is kind of embarrassed, she prefers to ignore the situation.
Finally i am not really close to my mother and i haven't seen my dad since i was 5 as they are divorced.

I'll make this very easy for you.

Find someone you BOTH trust.

I'm sure you can do that.

If none of that works, try someone you don't trust; the police!!!!!

That's disgusting... you should talk to the principal at your school and see what you can do about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back